Dec 6, 2011

First layout visit

Today was an interview recording day for The Model Railway Show podcast and - as we have done for the past few months - Jim Martin and I used the opportunity to welcome some of the Toronto contingent of the S Scale Workshop to join us for lunch at Harbord House.


Andy Malette was able to take part.

Jim, Andy - great to see you both and enjoy a couple of pints of Conductor's Craft Ale from Junction Craft Brewery!

After lunch and before Jim's afternoon interviews, I provided what I think of as the first proper tour of my new S scale layout. I'm almost done staining and distressing ties, and the layout lights are now installed, so it's starting to look like a model railway - finally.

I'm looking forward to future open houses.

- Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval from the moderators. Thanks for your patience.